As we are in the middle of what always feels like the last weekend of summer, I am turning my attention to the rest of 2018, and to my fall beauty resolutions.
- I will discard any left-over sunscreen (any sunscreen I bought this summer will not be good next summer).
- I will continue to apply a day cream with SPF protection even when the sun stops shining (SPF 20 or above, per the recommendation of my father, Dr. Luigi L. Polla).
- I will practice regular exfoliation, on face and body, to help cellular turnover (I love the Alchimie Forever Gentle refining scrub twice a week).
- I will diligently use my Advanced retinol serum twice a week to repair any sun damage from the summer.
- I will continue to take extra care of my toes even after putting away my sandals (I am loving the clear polish natural look these days, beautiful in summer and winter).
- I will get two trims between now and the end of the year (this may sound like a minimalist approach, but considering I usually get one trim per year this is actually an aggressive goal for me).
- I will continue to exercise three times per week and will be mindful of my eating and drinking, in particular during the holiday period.
- I will purchase a new lipstick color for the fall. I am intrigued by the new Aveda Feed My Lips colors…
What are your fall beauty resolutions?