I am proud to say that my closet is quite edited, and quite minimalist. However, her blog post, and my friend Erin’s commitment to look as fabulous as ever during her radiation treatments, made me think. I do have some work do to in terms of my clothes and accessories. I have a few things to purchase, and I own a few things I never wear that I should wear.
So that you can hold me accountable, here are my closet resolutions for the rest of the year.
Items to purchase:
- Two pairs of skinny black pants. I own two, but they are 5+ years old and now more grey than black.
- A full (tulle-ish) skirt. I am not sure I will dare to wear it, but I really want it!
- Two three-quarter sleeve tops, in black. Nothing is more elegant than three-quarter sleeves.
- A beautiful belt with a chunky buckle. Believe it or not, I don’t own one.
Items I own I need to wear:
- My black Hermes cuff. It feels so showy… but it’s too gorgeous not to wear.
- My long pearl necklace, one of my favorite gifts from Mom.
- My white button downs. I own two (from Suistudio), and somehow I never quite know what to pair them with. But apparently, these go with anything.
- My black jeans with holes. Holes…
- My Chloe boots. They are greenish-gray… not my color. I will have them colored black and will wear them all fall long.
What are your closet resolutions?